Monday, August 6, 2007

Jessica Biel, I need you!

Jessica Biel, I need you!

 

I need you badly. Yes, I know she is on my top 10 nude celebs list but these pics from Mr. Skin (which is, btw, the largest celebrity site) are something not to be missed. I've grabbed pics from I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There are some nice things to be seen on these pics so here we go:

Jessica Biel ass in I Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (you see what I'm talking about?!)
Jessica Biel ass

Check her butt again… this time from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre:
Jessica Biel butt

I'm in love! Check her boobs!
Jessica Biel boobs
What should you do now? You should (as well as I did) join Mr. Skin and download more then 170.000 nude pics of your favorite celebs. You should see his collection of Jessica Biel's pics and clips!

No comments: